[無料ダウンロード! √] fulltone fulldrive 3 vs ocd 155810

 There's currently only 4 versions of the OCD, although there has been speculation on whether more versions actually exist It's also been rumored that there was an inside joke by the manufacturers of the OCD who would write higher version numbers for the fun of it An email from Michael Fuller, the founder of Fulltone, was received by aMe personally, I'm looking to get something that has lots of ringing harmonics, but can swing from a good thick crunch to a light distortion & areas in between Fulltone OCDGe Obsessive Compulsive Drive Pedal Review This is my full review of the brand new Fulltone OCDGe dirt pedal This review will cover the standout benefits of the OCDGe and will also discuss the differences between this new version and the original The original OCD is a classic and loved by many guitarists worldwide but the new

Fulltone fulldrive 3 vs ocd

Fulltone fulldrive 3 vs ocd-Overdrive The Fulltone "Obsessive Compulsive Drive V2" (OCD V2) replicates the dynamics and harmonics of a fullywound tube amplifier with its typical output stage distortion Very dynamic Reacts strongly to the volume control of the guitar Controls Volume, Tone, DriveThe Fulltone FullDrive 1 is a serious contender for space on your pedalboard What made the original Full Drive sound so good was the tonal toggle switch These changed the overall tone of the pedal quickly and easily FlatMids, Vintage and infamous compcut modes can all be found on this pedal Here's what Fulltone say about the FullDrive 1

 70 IQ #8 Click to copy post link 1 ocd is trubypass, gets rid of the crappy digitech buffers 2 OCD can clean up really well, you need to use your volume knob to its full potential 3OCD The Fulltone OCD is indeed an amazing pedal When I purchased the OCD I purchased a Fulltone Fat Boost3 to compare – with the intentions of only keeping the one I found most useful Both are great pedals in there own way Both pedals can also be used together as a great combination But I stuck to my guns & returned one of themI'm looking into OD pedals and so far those are what I'm considering What amp(s) do you use them on?

 I'm looking for an overdrive pedal and I've narrowed my choice down to Fulltone Fulldrive 2 and Rockett Archer I'm really diggin the OCD through my AC15, kepps tone intact, and boost range from clean kick to rage all over it gtttrrr, gtttrrr, #7Built with an independent JFET boost channel, compact chassis and threeway overdrive voicing switch, the Fulltone FullDrive 3 offers a boost and overdrive all in one, sizeconscious package Designed on the schematics of the FullDrive 2 with added features based on feedback from professional players, this is a versatile effect ideal for any Boss OD3 Boss BD2 Fulltone Fulldrive 2 Fulltone OCD Which is your favorite and why?

 The Fulldrive 3 does look really nice, though it will cost you I love the OCD, but to me it is only average with a 9 volt power supply With the 18 volt power supply, it's fantastic And for what it's worth, the 18 volt power adapters made by Fulltone are the ones to get Fulltone Fulldrive vs OCD Discussion in 'The Effect effect' started by patl, patl StratOMaster Age 52 Messages 784 Joined Location North Bend, WA I have a line on a Fulldrive at a really good price, and the more I look into it, the more I think I may want to grab it and try it out I'm slightly more familiar There are plenty of Fulltone bass drive on ebay If the price is an obstacle, I would recommend the HBE Hematoma or the feature rich (and more expensive) Rodenberg GAS 728B Tone wise they are very close to the Fulltone If you own a boost as a separate pedal, the Pork Loin with a boost in front of it will sound in the same ballpark too

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close